Reverend Theresa Novak
Unitarian Universalism is a covenantal faith, not a creedal one. We make promises about how we will live our values in the world and how we will meet our commitments to each other. If you affirm that you agree with our seven principles, how will you promote them in your own life? How might UUP do that … Continued
It Won’t Happen Here
Unitarian-Universalists - Standing on the Side of Love
Unitarian-Universalism in 30 seconds
- Annual Congregational Meeting
- Summer Blessings to All of You from Rev. Theresa Novak
- Scheduling Church Child Care Outside of Worship
- Our New Website!
- Our First Choice Said Yes!
- Farewell Celebration for Rev. Mary – June 12
- Celebration for Jim – June 5
- Petaluma Integrated Voter Engagement – June 29