The Right of Conscious and Process Theology
Terra Collier-Young - Lara Abel
Process Theology is a perspective that acknowledges that the Universe in constant process, one that includes freewill. As Unitarian Universalists we are invited to approach and contemplate this process through the lens of our 5th Principle.
It Won’t Happen Here
Unitarian-Universalists - Standing on the Side of Love
Unitarian-Universalism in 30 seconds
- Rally to Save Health Care: Jan 15
- Inauguration Protest Events
- Spring Women’s Retreat
- Guest at Your Table – 2016
- Summer Blessings to All of You from Rev. Theresa Novak
- Scheduling Church Child Care Outside of Worship
- Our New Website!
- Our First Choice Said Yes!