Fasting: The First Principle of Medicine
We will be gathering this morning on the last day of Ramadan. A major component of this Islamic observance is the practice of fasting. In fact, every faith tradition has fasting as a core component to perceiving the divine. For those of us who grew up with the admonition “clean your plate”, this religious practice … Continued
It Won’t Happen Here
Unitarian-Universalists - Standing on the Side of Love
Unitarian-Universalism in 30 seconds
- Summer Blessings to All of You from Rev. Theresa Novak
- Scheduling Church Child Care Outside of Worship
- Our New Website!
- Our First Choice Said Yes!
- Farewell Celebration for Rev. Mary – June 12
- Celebration for Jim – June 5
- Petaluma Integrated Voter Engagement – June 29
- Evening of Healing Music – June 18