- UUA recommended resource is: Beyond Fundraising: A Complete Guide to Congregational Stewardship
- Congregational Stewardship Consulting
Learn more about our Unitarian Universalist consultants who support congregations by building strong, sustainable stewardship programs that are grounded in the mission, vision, and community.
- Wi$dom Path: Money, Spirit, and Life
A Tapestry of Faith curriculum thatexplores our attitudes and behaviors toward money in our everyday, spiritual, and congregational lives
- Generosity Path by Mark Ewert
A book that connects money to our values, beliefs, and loves and promoting skills and strategies in charitable giving.
- Generous Giving
Provides articles and papers about generosity in the church.
- Stewardship for the Rest of Us a blog by CSN Consultant, Bill Clontz;
- Stewardship: The Joy of Giving, by Linda Lee Berg, Ruth Lewellen-Dix, and Fia B. Scheyer.
The authors share a five-session stewardship program for four age levels: primary children, intermediate children, youth, and adults.